Maybe good news?

Maybe good news?

"you saw that we have been working on Update 1 for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, and are down to the final handful of bugs to address and will then enter the testing and acceptance phase.  Update 1 will consist of approximately 250 fixes along with several new features"

Does this mean Spain office has no major effects on development?
http://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/update-1-sneak-peek-tgrid-native-rendering-on-ios

Comments

  1. No, it means that they were basically finished with update 1 and QA is done somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or that the Spanish office is finishing its last job

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I don't understand is that no native controls are provided for the Android platform

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fmx needs alternative native controls for all platforms

    ReplyDelete
  5. good that more controls are being provided with 'native' options for iOS (and I presume hopefully more for OSX in the pipe line?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stéphane Wierzbicki​, yes I don't know why no native controls for Android, XE8 bring native TEdit & TMemo for ios but still not present in Android.
    That's keep us away from using Delphi for Mobile development.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stéphane Wierzbicki There are issues with native Android controls that there aren't on iOS, as I understand. There are good reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. David Millington​, sure, but I'm not asking for all controls. TEdit for example is common to all platforms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment