Anyone used the splitter in FireMonkey? It has a MinSize property, which seems to allow you to limit the minimum size of the 2 panels on either side of the splitter. Trouble is, I need these limits to be uneven (ie, top panel never smaller than 100px, bottom panel never smaller than 200px).

Anyone used the splitter in FireMonkey? It has a MinSize property, which seems to allow you to limit the minimum size of the 2 panels on either side of the splitter. Trouble is, I need these limits to be uneven (ie, top panel never smaller than 100px, bottom panel never smaller than 200px).

There doesn't seem to be a 'can resize' type event, so I wondered if there was an obvious way to do this that I'm missing, or does it become something I can only respond to after it's happened?

Comments

  1. Rob Uttley: I'd also like to know this. Perhaps you can use the MouseDown event to control this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment