Hi all

Hi all,
I'd like your view on something.

I am developing an app which I hope to lead to a commercial product in a year or so.

I have hired a freelancer to work on UI/UX but I think that at the moment and given the very tight budget it is not worth paying him to create the icons. I prefer him to work on the UX.

For the icons, I am considering to buy one of those packages that exists around. Would that be bad for the app? To use same icons as other apps?

What do you think?

And any good collections worth buying? Some time ago there was a post about Akron or something like this

Thanks
John

Comments

  1. Kevin McCoy Thanks for the tips. BTW, to be honest, I never understood the story with Glyphs icons (what they are, etc.) although I read some things. But I never paid much attention to the topic either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony Danby: Thanks Tony, I will have a look at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Kouraklis I believe that the Axialis icons are Mac compatible. I will check when I get to work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment