aldias rizaldi: you posted somewhere I can't reply to.

aldias rizaldi: you posted somewhere I can't reply to.

Try toggling the "Insert" button :-) [on your keyboard]

your post
Need help here.
I had installed delphi xe7. The first time I type in code its fine. But later, when I type some codes, if the cursor I put in front of a word and I press the space button once, that word not move to the right, but erase the first alphabet and it will erase all the words if I continue pressing the space button. And if I press the enter button, the word not moving down together with the cursor, but only the cursor that moving down. Its not happen in other place (the place where we can type) and when I reinstall it, it back to normal. I hope anyone here can help me so I don't need to reinstall this delphi. Thank you.

Comments