Congratulations to Nick Hodges​, but whats with the duplicate posts, people :D

Comments

  1. I suspect it was a G+ glitch as when most people posted there weren't any other post's visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came unexpected. Now waiting for the return of Anders Hejlsberg ;) - and I'll have a look at borland.com ... because ... everything seems to be possible now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Nick Hodges is a great guy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred Ahrens maybe way too optimistic :D?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a classic G+ glitch for me yesterday where it would not update new stuff. Now it does. Still in the same browser session, same network, so something was "broken" for a while (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah they weren't showing up in the community. I thought I was getting moderated ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats are in order, Nick Hodges. I hope you'll be able to go on with the book on dependency injection project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carlos TrĂ© He will, currently I am the one to blame because a bit behind schedule with reviewing it :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edwin Yip One can never be too optimistic when it comes to compiler companies. Who knows, perhaps I might take a look and see if they want me back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stefan Glienke, thanks for the update. I just can't wait for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment