Can somebody help me how to Set up a Small Database app with a loopkupfield? Maybe also showing how to bind a checkbox to a db Bit field and simultaneously to the visibility control of another field?

Can somebody help me how to Set up a Small Database app with a loopkupfield? Maybe also showing how to bind a checkbox to a db Bit field and simultaneously to the visibility control of another field?

Maybe somebody has an example app with some explanations. Or maybe a link to a website where I can read into the matter.

Thanks in advance

Comments

  1. FMX or VCL. I don't know if VCL and FMX are equal. I use only FMX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for examples in fmx with livebindings. I'm Just starting with mobile apps. This One is supposed to Store Data locally on the Handheld and when it is Back in the Office it is supposed to transfer the locally stored data to a network app for further manipulation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this can help you. If you need more explanations, tell me, please!
    https://plus.google.com/photos/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would actually be a good thing to create a little code demo app and put it on bitbucket or github.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! This morning I was very busy. I'm going to do what Warren says.

    I have solved the problem of the LookupComboBox, actually using ComoBox.

    In the example I'm going to show too the solution for the ComboBox.

    I'm going to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Juan C. Cilleruelo​. I am looking into it. Trying to adapt it to my Programm. This way i Learn the best.
    Warren Postma​ that would be a Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juan C. Cilleruelo Interested in a hangout? Is probably easier to discuss outside this Thread. Are you familiar with sqlite?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juan C. Cilleruelo​ thanks again for the diagram. With that help and an article in the Blaise Pascal Magazine​ I was able to get it up and running. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment