Have been trying to use MSBUILD with D2007, further to suggestions I received here a few weeks ago. I have D2007 running on Windows 7 64-bit, and when I attempt to build, I get this error message:

Have been trying to use MSBUILD with D2007, further to suggestions I received here a few weeks ago. I have D2007 running on Windows 7 64-bit, and when I attempt to build, I get this error message:

error MSB4019: The imported project "
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Borland.Delphi.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

So this has proved to be less simple than suggested. I did find the article:
http://blog.dummzeuch.de/2013/11/10/delphi-2007-on-windows-8-1/

I edited the rsvars.bat to change Framework64 to Framework, without any concern, as the files do not exist in the 64 bit branch. That lets the build run, but then it dies with 3 hard errors which I have not yet been able to puzzle out.
http://blog.dummzeuch.de/2013/11/10/delphi-2007-on-windows-8-1

Comments

  1. Bill Meyer ok, you use the rad window. Perhaps you need to use IncludePaths. Why don't you start with a new project without any dependencies to libraries and gradually play with the settings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Meyer can you check with an echo command that the paths are correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only use Delphi 2007 command line compiler currently, just to compile and run regression tests... So here I just copied the "bin" folder, without any proper setup. But last time I installed Delphi 2007 under windows 7 64bit I did not encounter this issue...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment