Hello everybody

Hello everybody,
after Reinstalling my complete RAD Studio using der downloadable ISO-Image for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin Update 1 it did not install any Interbase Components anymore.
How can I install the interbase.
I want to install a small Database which shall be running on Windows Desktop and on Android. Synchronising is supposed to be implemented by my own.
I thought using Interbase Database would be OK to store Data until the correct network is available.

Can anybody give me some links on how to best implement this?
Thanks in advance

Greets Frank

Comments

  1. I installed with the web tool this time rather than ISO. I'm not sure if its the same but you can click on Tools->Mansge Platforms then "Additional Options" which allows you to install the extra packages. On the ISO from memory you had to run the installer again but this may have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett Wilton Does the GetIt installer get it all right now? The initial one missed some packages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars Fosdal for the options I installed it got it correct. However doing the uninstall for update 1 it also uninstalled the other components as well. Maybe there was an option I missed to not do that. So had to install DevArt and Steema products again. But I'd still say that was quicker than the ISO method I usually do. 10.1 I tried using the web installer for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment