Originally shared by Thomas Mueller (dummzeuch)

Originally shared by Thomas Mueller (dummzeuch)

OK, I said I would not make another experimental release before Erik releases the official GExperts 1.39 but "Was kümmert mich mein Geschwätz von gestern, nichts hindert mich, weiser zu werden." (supposedly a quote by Konrad Adenauer).

So, here we go, a new experimental release. Enjoy and reports any bugs you might find.
http://blog.dummzeuch.de/2016/09/18/gexperts-1-38-experimental-twm-2016-09-18-released/

Comments

  1. Well done Thomas. The string replace function inside 'GREP Results' still shows the following message, any plan to fix it :)

    "Using GExperts grep replace can corrupt your source code if the file being replaced is in a UNICODE format on disk or if the file is loaded into the IDE editor and contains characters other than low ASCII. Canceling the replace is recommended if any of your files fall into one of these categories.".

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans so far. I have actually never seen this message because I have never used that functionality.
    But if somebody else is willing to do it, I'm accepting patches. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas Mueller Good, when I have the time I'll try. This issue has been preventing me from use it since post-D7 versions :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment