There are a few programmers in my company working with Delphi 10.

There are a few programmers in my company working with Delphi 10.1 Berlin and I am one of them and the other programmer is using Delphi 10.1 in a Virtual machine and is having problems with spacing:

Inside his C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0 folder his CatalogRepository folder is 16Gb and he has only installed it about a week ago and this is only the 2nd time he has had chance to code inside Delphi 10.1.

I thought this seems a bit astronomical so I checked my C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\18.0 folder and it came out at 46.2Gb. The space consumed in mine was nearly all in the PlatformSDKs folder, which is a bit odd given that I am only developing in Windows at the moment and have only touched on Android a little bit to play around.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there some kind of setting in the IDE that is responsible for this manic space usage?

Comments