Delphi expert available to take on spot work. If you have any Delphi work you might like to outsource that's fairly mechanical without a steep learning curve, hit me up. Code reviews, refactoring and clean-up, build forms, replace components, upgrade app(s) to newer version of Delphi, ... anything that requires more Delphi expertise than application domain expertise (ie., mostly mechanical stuff). Also, if you need some particular tool or prototype built, let's discuss it. Reasonable rates. Available immediately.

Comments

  1. Hi David Schwartz. I might have something for you. Where can I send you more information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deon van Niekerk  digloo2 at gmail
    Let me know when you contact me so I can be sure to check for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have sent you the info David Schwartz Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment