Hello

Hello,

I have a TDbGrid linked to a dataset with rows displayed in this grid.

When scrolling on the grid, it moves the selected row of the dataset, which means that if I want to go at the bottom of the grid, it browse every record and the record behind the grid only appears when I am at the bottom of the grid,
The behavior I except is : I want the screen to move but not my record selected ( so the only way to change row would be to click on the row).
Have you got any idea on how to do that?

The behaviour that I except is the same as in the 'Object inspector' of the IDE delphi 10.

Comments

  1. 3rd party controls usually have this as an option. Don't know about the build in one (TDBGrid). If there's no "thumbtrack" option, maybe it can not do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Developer Express grid can do this, not sure if other third party ones can, the standard TDBGrid scrollbars has three positions, the first record, the last record and in the middle for all the rest of the records.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment