Hi guys! I'm still working on Delphi 10 Seattle. I'm experiencing some drawing problems with vcl TForm and bsSizeToolWin/bsToolWindow BorderStyle running on Windows 10. The program draws only the top of the border as you can see on attached picture. Could this be considered a Delphi bug or these kind of borders are deprecated on new SO?


Hi guys! I'm still working on Delphi 10 Seattle. I'm experiencing some drawing problems with vcl TForm and bsSizeToolWin/bsToolWindow BorderStyle running on Windows 10. The program draws only the top of the border as you can see on attached picture. Could this be considered a Delphi bug or these kind of borders are deprecated on new SO?

Comments

  1. David Heffernan yes sure you are right! MDI MDI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm that this style is new in the anniversary edition of Windows 10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment