I am available for work, currently seeking to step up a gear and have mentoring and training of less experienced developers as part of my job description.

I am available for work, currently seeking to step up a gear and have mentoring and training of less experienced developers as part of my job description.

I am quite willing to relocate if the position is in line with what I am seeking.

Skills:

- Delphi
- PHP
- Javascript
- SPAs
- OOA/OOD
- Unit Testing (DUnit, DUnitX,etc.)
- C#/ASP.NET MVC/EF (not commercial)
- Loads of other stuff

Languages:
- Italian (d'oh!)
- English (d'oh!)
- Spanish (self taught, no idea of level)
- French (self taught, certainly quite basic)
- Bits and pieces of other languages (can't claim coherent knowledge, but you may be in for surprises there :) ).

I have already lived and worked abroad for a total of almost 4 years.

Other skills:
- Presentations(including C-suits)
- Training delivered to development and tech support staff
- 2nd line support
- Customer facing events

Other
- Recognized disability from Italian Gov't at 60%.

Comments

  1. That's an impressive list of both types of languages ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yeah, 3 of 4 have Latin roots, with the outlier having Germanic ones, but very Latin-ish grammar and sentence construction. So it is somewhat easier in many ways for an Italian (even though false friends can still trip you up quite a bit).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, I'd like to hear more about your "what I am seeking" - could we chat via skype (christian.ziegelt), whats app / telegram (+49 172 25 71 732) or any other means ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea is a well known and excellent engineer. Great opportunity for someone to add an excellent person to their team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment