I am having a hard time finding a solution for loading custom fonts in FMX on Windows and wondering if there's sample code somewhere on how to do this.

I am having a hard time finding a solution for loading custom fonts in FMX on Windows and wondering if there's sample code somewhere on how to do this.

I've got it working on Mobile, OSX and VCL without too much difficulty. For FMX it would seem that fonts must be added via DirectWrite. I'm not sure if fonts can be successfully added so that standard controls recognize the FamilyName ?

My attempts to follow the Microsoft CustomFont SDK sample code has been frustrating as C++ difficult so I would appreciate any help/tips.

Thanks

Comments

  1. We draw using GDI/GDI+ on canvas on FMX Windows, not really deal with controls. That's why we haven't hit this issue. If nothing works, maybe you could go that way, but I understand you want the custom font to work for your input controls as well. Haven't looked into this much, but maybe you can look into TFontGlyphManager and TWinFontGlyphManager.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment