I have my nice :-) component (neTabControl) which is a styled control with a number of grids and two tab controls.

I have my nice :-) component (neTabControl) which is a styled control with a number of grids and two tab controls.

What I noticed today is that when I link a style in a form with neTabControl, it doesn't get the styles from the stylebook.

Also, when I right click and select Edit default/custom style, the style designer doesn't load the default style.

I suspect that because the component is TStyledControl, when I right click the styler doesn't know that it has to look for styles for tabcontrols.

I have tried to override the NeedStyleLookup without any success.

Does anyone know how I can propagate the correct information from the StyledControl to the tabcontrols and vice versa

Thanks a lot.
https://github.com/jkour/neTabControl

Comments