Is this a bug ? TDialogServiceASync.InputQuery is only closing when clicking on the "Ok" button.

Is this a bug ? TDialogServiceASync.InputQuery is only closing when clicking on the "Ok" button.

Nothing happens when clicking on the cancel button or when clicking on the windows close button

Am I doing something wrong ?

TDialogServiceASync.InputQuery( 'Question', ['Value ?'], [''],
procedure(const AResult: TModalResult; const AValues: array of string)
begin
if AValues[0] <> '' then
OnScannerCompleted('',AValues[0])
end);
end;

Comments

  1. I've recently run into this very same problem. It only happens when targeting Windows -- OSX, iOS and Android versions work fine. I'm using Delphi Berlin Update 1. For now, when targeting Windows I use the old FMX.Dialogs.InputQuery() method -- I get a compiler warning about it being deprecated, but at least it works!
    I posted about this on the embarcadero forums but got no response. I'll guess it's time to file a bug report!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment