Thanks Embarcadero Technologies for having the "Discover what is coming in Berlin 10.1 Update 2 - Anniversary Edition" webinar at times that people can view it at a reasonable time:

Thanks Embarcadero Technologies for having the "Discover what is coming in Berlin 10.1 Update 2 - Anniversary Edition" webinar at times that people can view it at a reasonable time:

For my time zone, I have the choices of:

Fri, Nov 4, 2016 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM AEDT
Fri, Nov 4, 2016 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM AEDT

Yeah, I will be there - not! :-P

Marco Cantù/ David Millington Any chance of having a replay at a more reasonable time for Australians?

Comments

  1. I know that by going to times a day only we are making things difficult for APAC area. However, doing a webinar at 3 AM is not trivial for me either. Replay will be readily available...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco Cantù​ I can understand that 3AM isn't a nice time to be working but for something that is used internationally, sacrifices must be done 😉
    But one a serious note, that is why I asked for a reply and not a session 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicholas Ring First of all you should be happy that it happens in the future and not two days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment