Trying to install 10.1 Berlin Update 1...

Trying to install 10.1 Berlin Update 1...

Today I thought I should install Upd1 but I am facing a slight problem here.

on this new VM, I have only installed Delphi Starter 10.1. Then, when I run the installer for upd1,...

1. It asked me to uninstall the previous version. Can I not keep both?

2. I did so, and the license manager foudn the starter key. Then I registered/added the pro key but the IDE doesn't recognise it. Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Comments

  1. Update: I uninstalled starter version and installed Pro directly. All works fine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco Cantù A quick one: Can I install 10.1 Pro and 10.1 Pro Update on the same machine? It looks like the installer uninstalls 10.1 (without the update)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two different versions/updates of the same release cannot coexist in the same machine (physical or virtual). That is because the package libraries are shared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment