How to delete an item from a listview in Windows FMX

How to delete an item from a listview in Windows FMX
FMX, Seattle

In my listview I handle the OnItemClick to change tabs and display detail for the item in the listview. Works great.

I have swipe to delete working great in the mobile side to delete a listview item (and the underlying data).

But in the Windows side, I have no idea how to give the user an option to delete the item. The OnItemClick jumps to the data. I tried adding a RightButton to the ItemAppearance but the OnItemClick happens before the button handler happens.

I thought about maybe a right-click might work, but I can't see that anywhere.

Is there a setting I might be missing that can be used to give the Windows version a way to delete an item from the listview ?

Comments

  1. Hello! Was this solution help you? If you need details, I can help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juan, thanks for the ideas. I'm not sure this will work I'm my case because I'm using a standard FMX list view, not a treeview
    But I'll look it over and I appreciate your help !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's literally identical!!
    I use indistintment TTreeView or TListView.
    The only difference is the capacity of represent Father/Child relations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment