Using a TListBox hosizontal (ListStyle=Horizontal), I want to use a smallscrollbar rather than the standard scrollbar when a scroll needs to be shown.

Using a TListBox hosizontal (ListStyle=Horizontal), I want to use a smallscrollbar rather than the standard scrollbar when a scroll needs to be shown.
Which is the better approach?
(a) Disable Scrollbars on the Listbox and add a TSmallScrollbar component beneath the ListBox and then write code to keep the to together. (I have no idea how to do this yet).
(b) Make a copy, or inherit a new component from TListBox and somehow overwrite or change the current Scrollbar with the mini-scrollbar. (No idea how to do this either).
(c) Some other simpler idea I have not thought of?

Comments

  1. I think you can edit the Style of this component.
    I don't know if in VCL you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan C. Cilleruelo Thanx! I did not think that would work, but it did! The Styles are much more powerful than just controlling colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment