----------------Help a compulsive hoarder!---------------------

----------------Help a compulsive hoarder!---------------------

I am attempted to clean out my office. I have a number of manuals and other junk that may be of interest this group. If you would like them they are yours for the cost of postage payable through shopify otherwise they will be recycled starting December 18. I will advise you of the cost and payment method before shipping.

- Paradox 3.5 with floppies* (approx weight 9 lbs)
- Paradox 4.0 with floppies* (approx weight 14lbs)
- AutoCad LT with Floppies* (approx weight 2 lbs)
- Delphi 5 (approx weight 4 lbs)
- Motorola BitSurfr ISDN modem with cables, serial card, & power supply ( approx weight 2 lbs) Museum quality condition!
- 400 sheets of HP non-glossy pen plotter paper (approx weight 6 lbs)

* Floppies nearly as old as the Dead Sea Scrolls and may not be readable

A free surprise item will be included in in each package! Image...

20gb IDE hardrive, or maybe an external Rewritable CD ROM drive, or better yet a TI-55 calculator, or still more exciting an HP 15C calculator, and other items too titillating to list.

Need a wall bug, please specify and let me know! Would you like a functional Thinkpad x40 without a hard drive (screen an motherboard are good)? Need something obscure, I might have that too.


Comments

  1. I would like the Thinkpad and Delphi books
    What is the cost to send to Moldova?
    /sub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my T* series ThinkPads from that era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R Gosp Without going to the post office it looks like it will be US $71.95 (not insured). I did just remember that the Thinkpad has a KingWin SSD drive. I checked it and the computer is functioning perfectly. Even at that it may not be worth the cost of the shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment