Hi Guys.

Hi Guys.
I have developed an Outlook Add-In which supports the sorting of mail via speech, using existing speech technology (in my case Dragon, but it should also work with the speech support of Windows I guess).
I am looking now for Beta Testers but cannot find them.
Has anybody of you an idea where to look for them?

The persons I am looking for should ...
1. Be willing to test unpaid and based on the sole incentive that they will never have to pay fo the add-in and their Beta license will be exchanged for a real license once release-ready.
2. They should use speech reckognition technology on a daily basis
3. They should use Desktp MS Office (Outlook) between 2003 and 2016 (I tested so far only with Outlook 2010 - so willingness to have Teamviewer based troubleshooting/bughunting - sessions would be a plus.

Any ideas or interest - Beta should start probably around February 2017.

Comments

  1. Hi Chang Guangyu .
    Yes - this happened to me also. The painting issues are solvable via repaint and Application.Processmessages, the font problem I am not aware of. Maybe a HiRes/scaling-problem? ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8296784/how-do-i-make-my-gui-behave-well-when-windows-font-scaling-is-greater-than-100 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland Kossow There is another issue. When I input text into TEdit or TMemo on task pane. Some character will be input to the Excel. Have you faced the same problem?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment