Hi Professionals

Hi Professionals,

Hope you all are doing good!

I am having an requirement for a Delphi -Lead position for one of our direct client in Brea, CA.

Duration: 6 Month contract

please let me know if you are interested. you can drop your resumes at inc.careers@aspiresys.com

Technical Skills:

• Good knowledge in Delphi & object oriented programing

• Knowledge in Delphi IDE & Developer Express components

• Good SQL knowledge in writing complex queries & stored procedures


Experience:

• 5+ year experience in Delphi programming

• Work experience in maintenance project is preferable

Experience in managing team at offshore.

Comments

  1. Just out of curiosity, what version of Delphi are they using? When was the code originally written? What DB are they using?

    (I saw a job req posted recently that said 3+ years of Delphi experience and they were using D7. It makes me wonder how people count Delphi experience... "yeah, I worked with Delphi 7 ... from 2003 to 2006, that's 3+ years of experience! But I haven't used it since.")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment