I just tested DataSnap REST server and at every call from the client the TServerMethods1 is created and destroyed losing all my session data.
I just tested DataSnap REST server and at every call from the client the TServerMethods1 is created and destroyed losing all my session data.
The client is showing the same SessionID.
This is not the case with non REST DataSnap server where server methods object is destroyed at session end.
I'm donging something wrong?
P.S. I'm using Berlin 10.1.2
The client is showing the same SessionID.
This is not the case with non REST DataSnap server where server methods object is destroyed at session end.
I'm donging something wrong?
P.S. I'm using Berlin 10.1.2
That's the whole point in REST. It is stateless
ReplyDeleteAgustin Ortu but then for what is SessionID?
ReplyDeleteAnd if I restart the server, after some client calls, why the first call from the client is an error that the session has expired?
The exception is sillently caught by DataSnap and the result is Null because the server do send this error.
And at the second call the client receive a new SessionID.
Agustin Ortu never mind my previous post.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to understand....