Keen on the renewals aren't they? Mine renews 31st March. I was first asked to agree the quote (which meant an immediate invoice was due) last November. I now get an email that indicates it has expired (even though they state the date) and asking me to make up my mind

Keen on the renewals aren't they? Mine renews 31st March. I was first asked to agree the quote (which meant an immediate invoice was due) last November. I now get an email that indicates it has expired (even though they state the date) and asking me to make up my mind

"This is to make a follow up on your decision regarding your
account renewal which expired as of 30/3/2017

Please advise if you wish to renew your Maintenance for another year, or alternatively if you wish to terminate this contract."

Getting a bit ahead of ourselves I think.

Comments

  1. EMBT business practices or policies is not a topic for this community.
    Take it to the official forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wording is certainly out of context!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought it was amusing (it was marked off topic). But I will control myself in future, promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment