Since my projects in SourceForge.net are all in Delphi language, I think this is a correct foro to make this question:

Since my projects in SourceForge.net are all in Delphi language, I think this is a correct foro to make this question:

Any one have news about the current shutdown of the repositories server of SourceForge.net?

Seems that code.sf.net for svn and git stays down since Sunday, February 19 on the morning.

There are a number of tickets opened in this web server, but no one was readed.

What's happend. It's only a puntual incident?

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/?page=1

Comments

  1. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers

    Oh yes! I've send some direct messages and I've post one message with the hashtag, but... nothing happens and no one respond!

    This situation is hurting me!

    At this moment, the problem continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that problem as well. Filed a request, but didn't get any answer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juan C. Cilleruelo now switch to git and host on at least 2 of GitHub / GitLab / BitBucket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers
    All my projects are in BitBucket. I'm subscriber of Atlassian.

    This project is an special case.

    First, because I want that it finally were Open Source.

    Second because I need to translate all the reports from ReportBuilder to FastReport, before I migrate it to Delphi DX. (It's still in Delphi 7 because I have a licence of ReportBuilder, only for this version of delphi).

    And finally, because I have Delphi 7 installed on an old XP, inside a virtual machine, and I can't find a light git client that can be installed on XP.

    I'm migrating this application to Delphi DX very quickly, but.... I'm alone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juan C. Cilleruelo Sounds very familiar to me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment