David Nottage I can use Phone connect a camera by WiFi but when this happens phone can not go Internet by 3G. So I hope when phone connected to a camera by WiFi Direct, phone can go Internet by 3G the same time.
I spent a bit of time looking into this. I've run out of time coming up with something that might work, however I've posted what I've done so far, here:
David Nottage I can use Phone connect a camera by WiFi but when this happens phone can not go Internet by 3G. So I hope when phone connected to a camera by WiFi Direct, phone can go Internet by 3G the same time.
ReplyDeleteI spent a bit of time looking into this. I've run out of time coming up with something that might work, however I've posted what I've done so far, here:
ReplyDeleteforums.embarcadero.com - Embarcadero Discussion Forums: Some Android Wifi P2p (WifiDirect) code ...
David Nottage Thanks.
ReplyDelete