Hello everybody. Can someone give me some links to literature on RAD Server?
Hello everybody. Can someone give me some links to literature on RAD Server?
I am looking dir anything from Installiert RAD Server to how to get my Business logic Set up in it and connecting my clients to it.
In my Special case I need to develop a program that is supposed to run in a mobile Windows and on a Desktop.
In the Desktop Data is supposed to be worked on for finetuning and printing as Well as Export to Excel of some of the Data.
Mobile Data is supposed to be stored locally on tablet until it can be send to the company mssql Database.
I hope to have all this squared Out by running Rad Server and communicating through there.
Looking Forward dir some tips and help as Well as links to RAD Server.
Greetings from Germany
Frank
I am looking dir anything from Installiert RAD Server to how to get my Business logic Set up in it and connecting my clients to it.
In my Special case I need to develop a program that is supposed to run in a mobile Windows and on a Desktop.
In the Desktop Data is supposed to be worked on for finetuning and printing as Well as Export to Excel of some of the Data.
Mobile Data is supposed to be stored locally on tablet until it can be send to the company mssql Database.
I hope to have all this squared Out by running Rad Server and communicating through there.
Looking Forward dir some tips and help as Well as links to RAD Server.
Greetings from Germany
Frank
Ping David Millington David Millington
ReplyDeleteUwe Raabe any ideas?
ReplyDeleteFrank Duchna I'm afraid I can't help here.
ReplyDeleteAnother link re deploying. https://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/deploying-embarcadero-delphi-and-c-ems-and-datasnap-applications-in-a-production-environment
ReplyDelete