hello there

hello there,

my supplier give me a library (.lib) for C++ Builder and Visual Studio C++.
Usually I make a dll wrapper in Visual Studio, and I use the .dll file in Delphi, but isn't possible use directly or import in some way the lib for C++ Builder in Delphi?

Thank you

Comments

  1. David Heffernan What do you mean with "better compiler"?
    When you run an .exe file compiled with Visual C++ is faster instead of .exe compiled in C++Builder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broadly speaking that is the case. It may not matter for you depending on the type of code you typically compile. But then again, it might matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not compared VC++ directly but the latest Clang compiled code has seen some big speed improvements. A friend benchmarked his production DLL for Excel which has a 40% improvement in that one example.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment