Hello
Hello,
I have a function that allows me to change the resolution of the screen by DELPHI.
Does anyone know how to change the percentage for text size and applications
I have a function that allows me to change the resolution of the screen by DELPHI.
Does anyone know how to change the percentage for text size and applications
The function changes the height and width and the number of colors.
ReplyDeleteBut I want to change the magnification percentage of texts.
function ChangeResolEcran (Largeur,Hauteur, ColorResolution:integer) : Integer;
var Retour : Longint;
DevMode : TDeviceMode;
begin
DevMode.dmSize := SizeOf(DevMode);
DevMode.dmPelsWidth := Largeur;
DevMode.dmPelsHeight := Hauteur;
DevMode.dmBitsPerPel := ColorResolution;
DevMode.dmFields := DM_BITSPERPEL+DM_PELSWIDTH+DM_PELSHEIGHT;
Retour := ChangeDisplaySettings(DevMode, CDS_TEST);
if Retour=DISP_CHANGE_RESTART then ShowMessage(Lire_MSG('id190'));
if Retour=DISP_CHANGE_SUCCESSFUL then ChangeDisplaySettings(DevMode, CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY);
if Retour=DISP_CHANGE_FAILED then ShowMessage(Lire_MSG('id191'));
if Retour=DISP_CHANGE_BADMODE then ShowMessage(Lire_MSG('id192'));
Result := Retour;
end;
I don't know but even Windows requires to restart the session while the resolution can be changed dynamicaly.
ReplyDelete