So it seems GodZilla and Linux will be Enterprise or above only !
So it seems GodZilla and Linux will be Enterprise or above only !
So no love for RadStudio Pro users. No mention of this on any of the Roadmaps that I have seen.
A quote from Jim McKeeth in Preparing for Linux "Since Linux is focused on Server, the Enterprise (or Architect) edition is where all the action is going on".
A little disappointed on this EMB for us smaller developement companies.
I assume this is what others have found out ?
So no love for RadStudio Pro users. No mention of this on any of the Roadmaps that I have seen.
A quote from Jim McKeeth in Preparing for Linux "Since Linux is focused on Server, the Enterprise (or Architect) edition is where all the action is going on".
A little disappointed on this EMB for us smaller developement companies.
I assume this is what others have found out ?
Unlike Kylix which was available starting from a a free "Open Edition" edn.embarcadero.com - Kylix Open Edition: Spread the word!
ReplyDeleteOh well: Embarcadering moving themselves even more into a niche is nothing new, is it?
Jeroen Wiert Pluimers . Article was written by Danny Thorpe. What a huge loss that was.
ReplyDelete/proffesional :(
ReplyDelete