Hi, I'm trying to build a Datasnap Server application using Delphi for Linux as a console application. Running normal console applications on linux is fine but when I try to compile a datasnap application (which i used the wizard) i get an error.

Hi, I'm trying to build a Datasnap Server application using Delphi for Linux as a console application. Running normal console applications on linux is fine but when I try to compile a datasnap application (which i used the wizard) i get an error.

"error cannot find -lcurl"

Would anyone be able to help me with this?

Comments

  1. I've installed the Linux SDK and I'm still getting the same error, re imported the SDK into delphi but same error :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is having this error with -lcurl then on your linux box on the terminal type this "sudo apt-get install libcurl4-gnutls-dev" install the libcurl then reupdate the local cache, and there you go, Datasnap on linux now works !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment