Before I start implementing it myself: Is there already a debug visualizer for Delphi 2007 (and possibly even older versions?) that displays:

Before I start implementing it myself: Is there already a debug visualizer for Delphi 2007 (and possibly even older versions?) that displays:
* TDateTime as date / time string rather than a floating point value?
* Multi line strings / TString/TStringlists as the formatted strings rather than 'bla'#$D#$A'blub'

I'm mostly interested in the watch window, but support for the "Evaluate/Modify" dialog would also be appreciated.

Comments

  1. None that I know of, but it would certainly be nice to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess: you are using the mechanism described in the stackoverflow answer you posted a few days ago.
    (Which is a bit ugly because it overwrites the clipboard.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my starting point, but I didn't like using the clipboard to get the data either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment