LiveBindings-Enabled FMX cross-platform Document Viewer: LiveBind viewer to TBlobField objects to show documents stored in Blob Fields.


LiveBindings-Enabled FMX cross-platform Document Viewer: LiveBind viewer to TBlobField objects to show documents stored in Blob Fields.

And I'll be going live in a few hours for Gnostice with a short presentation on XtremeDocumentStudio. I'll be showing some of these new features.

The webinar is hosted by Embarcadero. Please do join us ;-)
https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7389161623598400258

#XtremeDocumentStudio #Delphi #windows #macOS #iOS #Android

Comments

  1. I've late for the webminar. Can I see it in youtube or other internet place? please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan C. Cilleruelo Embarcadero will be publishing the replay and I think with the Q&A. I will post the link here when we have it. Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment