Suddenly & without warning, I am getting a Graphics32 error:

Suddenly & without warning, I am getting a Graphics32 error:
"Graphics32 may only be installed with Delphi/BCB 6 (or higher) ..."
Now I cannot compile my app. Two days ago everything was hunki-dori.

Does anyone know why this would happen? I found discussions on ExpertsExchange. Basically get the x.x.x build from GitHub and hack some of the files. That was from 2 years ago. It mentioned an XE8 package but I could not find it.

I have the XE5 package. Delphi XE7 pro, Win 10.

Comments

  1. Something changed. What? In any case, it's always worth using the latest from the repo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was probably one of the participants in that GR32 forum discussion. I've got the files you need and a step-by-step "how-to" document that I use every time a new version of Delphi comes out. I'm happy to help. Use our contact form at our website fieldtestedsystems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a duplicate include file in the search path to me. E.g. I had a similar effect when an old version of jedi.inc was used instead of the one that came with the package.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment