Hi All

Hi All
Re this article
https://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/try-to-execute-uwp-appx-by-delphi-c-builder-on-windows-10-s-like-restricted-mode?utm_source=Facebook_Organic&utm_medium=social

I have managed to be able to set my windows 10 pc to 10S restricted mode
as I want to test out my windows 10 app (which is in the store but I have been told it does not work on windows 10s (but Marco Canto's mini figures does (i have tested and it does).
Now one problem with testing is that you can not run a package signed for the store (add hoc you can, but even a project that is just a form will not run on windows 10 s (but will on normal windows 10). I am thinking the problem with my existing app in the store is it creates a tmeminifile at start up,to store the settings...I have set the location for that in the actual package directory, settings folder..is that the correct way?).
I could alway put a simple test program to the store and get that passed and then see if that works
thoghts :)
Brian

Comments

  1. "it creates a tmeminifile at start up,to store the settings...I have set the location for that in the actual package directory,"

    That might be causing trouble. Maybe users/AppData is a better location, but not really sure of the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. currently I use
    \Users\Appdata\Local\Packages\[nameofapp(search for and so include all the numbers/letters)\Settings\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment