Hi

Hi

I was hoping that someone can maybe share some experience with an issue I'm experiencing on iOS using Berlin and Tokyo. The issue is that I get an exception error whenever the virtual keyboard is displayed tapping on a TEdit. I have tried different XCode versions (10.2, 10.3.x) with different iOS versions (10.3.1 and 10.3.2) .Unfortunately I cannot downgrade my iOS device to 10.2 for more tests. The application works well on Android compiled with Berlin.

Also, Windows and OSx also works 100%.

Any ideas will help allot!

Regards
Stiaan

Comments

  1. Can you go into the devices Settings, select General, then Keyboard, and at the very bottom turn off Dictation, and see if that fixes it? Also, does your project name have any accent characters in it? e.g. Ö or ü? If so, change it so that it has none like that. Failing that, it may be that this bug has reared its ugly head in a different way:

    https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-13436

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David

    I will try your suggestion. In the mean time I have found out that orientation had some to do with it. My app was set for landscape only. When I selected all the custom orientation settings, the issue disappeared. I will give more feedback tomorrow, as I'm testing on both Berlin and Tokyo.

    Thank you for your input!!!

    Regards
    Stiaan

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I use standard English, so no special characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment