I'e got an Challenge with SOAP call. (Might be trivial but don't know yet :D )

I'e got an Challenge with SOAP call. (Might be trivial but don't know yet :D )

I need to send request, but I must get to the XML before sending, and then modify it before it's sent to the server so I can sign the actual request. and give extra information which can't be known before the "payload" is done.

Is there a way to do it with Delphi SOAP components, or can I make request payload by hand and send that and let the SOAP components use generated interfaces to parse/present the response.

Would not like to handle all manually tough...

Any thoughts?

Comments

  1. You would have to create your own descendant of the THTTPRio component. This will allow you to override DoBeforeExecute and/or assign your own event to HTTPWebNode.DoBeforePost These two events will give you access to the raw requests that are going to be send out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment