New book on the horizon... A little update!

New book on the horizon... A little update!

I must say that I'm surprised by the level of support I got here!

Clearly a $10 discount isn't really a huge incentive for anyone here to preorder my ebook, so I guess most of you really stepped in to offer a helping hand to friend in distress! :)

This little - sort of - campaign, will likely fill the gap and cover significant portion of my immediate cashflow needs just in time!

Thanks again everyone! :)

Oh, I don't have the time to to chat... have to go and write the book, you know ;)

If anyone missed my original post - summer and all, here is short recap:

I'm writing a book about memory management. The title will be "Delphi memory management for classic and ARC compilers".

You can read more about it at: http://sites.fastspring.com/epixeditions/product/delphimm

While the regular price will be $37.50, you can still preorder it at only $27.50 (for 3 more days)

---
and the complete story

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DalijaPrasnikar/posts/Kkund4GXpXv


http://sites.fastspring.com/epixeditions/product/delphimm

Comments

  1. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers Have you used correct ID?

    If you have any problems with ordering please write to orders@fastspring.com

    There is not much I can do from my side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused by that button. In fact you have to enter your VAT ID into the world's smallest input box (to the right of the button), then press it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for the full price ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard Stevens ah, that's it. I thought it would be the deducted VAT.

    Ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dalija Prasnikar: just placed my order:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you consider covering C++ in here too? It's the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Millington Not for the first release. In the future - all options are open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dalija Prasnikar If I can assist there, please let me know. I'm keen to see material that's common to both Delphi and C++ mention both languages and would love to have even a chapter on the C++ side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment