Ok, I finally got the thing to install and run, but the Feature Installer keeps launching when I run Delphi, and then errors out. After it errors out, the IDE loads and I can develop. But it launches every time.


Ok, I finally got the thing to install and run, but the Feature Installer keeps launching when I run Delphi, and then errors out. After it errors out, the IDE loads and I can develop. But it launches every time.

Update: I got rid of this error by deleting the Catalog Repository Folder. Good to go

Comments

  1. Maybe they should go back to InstallAware? The new installer doesn't have auto-resume on interrupted downloads either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delete "c:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\CatalogRepository". More info: community.embarcadero.com - Support - Embarcadero Community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucian Dinu This worked. It's a combination of the dbconnections.ini and now the catalogRepository folder. Perhaps in previous installations, they got corrupted. I didn't request help from Embarcadero support, as it wasn't very crucial to get this machine to work right away. Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment