Dashboard component

Dashboard component

Hi all,

I am looking for a component which allows me to create a dashboard. I have seen the solutions that most of the charting packages offer but I need the following features:

* FMX
* Allows dynamic dragging and move of the widgets
* Allows embedded components. For example, in one widget I would like to have a grid or tree view and button
* Allows multiple layouts (but this is something that can be implemented independently)

I wanted to write my own but it looks a big task so before I do this I thought to ask if you know any such components (free or commercial)

Thanks

Comments

  1. Michael Thuma I am not against buying a solution and I don't really want to develop my one. Actually, this is what I am trying to avoid as I know the hell it can become. DevExpress have some really nice stuff but only on VCL and they are a bit pricey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwe Raabe I know that component. I am looking into this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Baroniunas I don't think my app and budget justifies expensive solutions like SAP/MS/etc. I am looking into TMSFMXTileList. I am, also, looking at the metro-style component that comes with Delphi HTML component here https://delphihtmlcomponents.com. It looks very cool and easy to manage but don't know how far I can go with this.
    delphihtmlcomponents.com - HTML Component Library for Delphi - Home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment