Hello!

Hello!
Is there any way to take the content of a checklistbox item and use it as property for a class made by me?
In more details: I have a checklist box with items. When the user clicks one of them, the item has to be used as property for a class and present its specific value. I hope I was clear enough. It is hard for me to explain.

Comments

  1. In your own class you can create event handler with the same firm as the correspondant of the visual component.
    At run time, you can assign to each property of each checbox, the event handler of your own component.

    This technique is now as "delegates" in other languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Could you please share a bit of code about what you're trying to achieve? I got a feeling that you may be looking at this in the wrong way :) Not saying you definitely are, but you may be doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimitra, have you solve this? Do you need an sample code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juan C. Cilleruelo first of all thanks for your instant reply! Secondly, Its not allowed to me (from colleagues) to add anything to the class now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect that what you are looking for is an inplace editor. What are you using, TMS or DevExpress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dimitra Ger
    Can you use a Helper for this class?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like to me that you need a "middle" class/function which will take the checkbox label and change the class property

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment