I'm starting to develop to Android platform, and I attached a Moto G5 Plus (Android 7.0) to my Windows 10 (1703). I'm using Delphi Berlin Upd 2.

I'm starting to develop to Android platform, and I attached a Moto G5 Plus (Android 7.0) to my Windows 10 (1703). I'm using Delphi Berlin Upd 2.
I try to start a small app (which is running without problems on Windows an on IOS Simulator), but, on Android I'm receiving the following error message:
"unable to start /proc file '/proc/31515/status'", cannot attach to lwp 31515: no such file or directory (2).
I've already tested connecting through MTP and PTP, with the same result.
And this error occurs before "Application.Initialize", so I suppose this is probably a configuration problem. But I really do not have a clue.
Anyone have already faced this situation? How to solve it?

Comments