WANTED:

WANTED:
Experienced Delphi programmers for a series of contracts

EXPERIENCE:
Delphi 5, 7, and XE preferred.
Must have experience with the following using Delphi:
o OOP, inheritance, scope, and interfaces.
o COM servers and clients
o Indy components, server applications, client applications
o SQL databases including but not limited to Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server
o XML

Should also be familiar with:
o Generics
o Multi-threading and asynchronous execution
o DUnit
o JSON

The following are not necessary but would be a huge plus:
o C#.NET
o Java
o JUnit
o Javascript, AngularJS, NodeJS
o Apache and Tomcat
o zeroMQ
o Retail software systems
o OPOS
o EFT payment systems

LOCATION:
This is a primarily a telecommuting position. You MUST be self-directed and capable of delivering solutions with a minimum of oversight.
I am specifically looking for someone in the Modesto/Stockton/Tracy area, but this is not a hard requirement. Further away is not a bad thing, but I want someone inside the U.S. and able to occasionally travel to the office for meetings.
I will NOT teach you Delphi, but you will be provided with documentation and training on the APIs you'll be using.

Comments

  1. Todd Grigsby I'm based near your area. I live in Livermore, CA, which is just a 30 to 45 minutes away. If you are interested, let me know. I am owner/founder of Woll2Woll Software specializing in Delphi solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Baroniunas : Yes, given the specifics of the projects I have, I'm going to need someone that I can meet with face to face rather frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy Woll : Can you email me at todd at tgesoft dot com?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment