Hello guys

Hello guys,
As you probably know, I started working on DDetours 3 and I wanted it to be a cross platforms library for CPU:(x86, AArch32, AArch64) and OS:(Windows,Linux, Android). However, I got a lot of drawbacks all related to the ARM environment. There was two architecture to deal with AArch64 and AArch64. And for AArch32, there was two mode too (ARM and Thumb). So I stopped working on v3 and started working on a cross platforms disassembler.

Today, I finished implementing Azote.AArch64 disassembler which supports all ARMv8.3 instructions (including SIMD) making it first pascal disassembler for ARM :). Now I only need to write AArch32 and x86. For x86 that would be easy as riding a bike :)

Right now, the disassembler works fine with FPC/Delphi and is extremely fast compared to what is available on the market (It can decode millions of instructions on a blink of an eye) !

Please test and give feedback about Delphi versions ... In that way I can set up the minimum supported version of Delphi. Please I really insist on this point because all the coming versions of DDetours, DebugEngine will be based on that.

https://github.com/MahdiSafsafi/Azote

Comments

Post a Comment