Hi guys

Hi guys,

how can I find out which installer I used (the web or the normal one)?

Thanks

Comments

  1. Every time they release an update it's such a night mare to install and upgrade.

    And I am a bit annoyed when I read Marco's blogs showing uncertainty and lack of trust to their own installers. It feels like he is a user.

    I have now upgraded to 10.2R1 and I have to reinstall all the packages. This is soooo annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also serious bugs with the offline installer - it does not realize you are running the setup of a newer version with point upgrades like R1 over R0. I hope people realize this isn't caused by the InstallAware engine itself, which supports automatic upgrades as well as patches with correctly authored setup projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment