I have a web service project that I need to access in a DLL library.

I have a web service project that I need to access in a DLL library.

If I switch on ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown on DLL, I get TXSDecimal and Item (defined class in imported WSDL) are leaked. Item being exact same number of records returned from web service. TXSDecimal is double the record count, as it is used in two places.

Then I build a Test Application running on Windows Desktop. That application, I used a THTTPRIO placed on form at design time with all necessary parameters set. Then I put a break point in Soap.SOAPHTTPClient.pas around line number 85 (destructor procedure) I see that execution stops at that destructure as expected. However, I still get leak reported.

I have tried to understand if this is me doing something wrong by asking a question in Embarcadero forums. Unfortunately, I could not get something definitive. (Link to my question shared)

My questions still stands as "Am I doing something wrong in my code, or it is Delphi leaking actually?"

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=255051&tstart=0

Comments

Post a Comment