Has anybody tested the compatibility of Delphi Tokyo update 1 with the new XCode 9.0?

Comments

  1. I can build and debug on device with 64bit. I haven’t tried with 32bit yet as my phone is on iOS 11. Struggling with the simulator but not sure if it’s a config issue yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Richardson you might as well prepare your development machines, iOS 11 is out and that is nothing but 64 bit, no more 32 bit. You can read more about on Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comments on this report indicate that you may have issues (as I am) building for App Store:
    quality.embarcadero.com - Log in - Embarcadero Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two apples. I always update one, test, then update the other if things seem to go OK. I ended up updating both. Hope I do not regret it. I dislike reverting machines to a backup image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to David Millington, whom I met in Hamburg yesterday, a hotfix for Tokyo targeting the new Apple versions is imminent ("probably Monday"). As ever so often Apple seem to have changed something between the last beta and the release which had to be incorporated in the fix first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uwe Raabe I'm pretty sure I tested App Store builds during Xcode 9 beta.. Next time I'll make sure to check all the vital parts right up til the release version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uwe Raabe May not be today, but soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you David Millington and Emb team for the quick solution to the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment