Help me to restore my Documentation Insight - IIRC XE4 is shipped with a so-called Express edition of Doc Insight, and I should have uninstalled it sometime ago due to an IDE glitch I experienced (I wasn't able to enter space at all in any of the IDE windows). And now that the glitch has gone, so I want to re-enable doc insight express. I should have removed it via Components -> Install Packages, not just unchecked but did remove it from the list. So do you know what's the name of the .BPL file, I need to re-install it back. Thanks.

Comments

  1. DocInsight is distributed as DLL rather than BPL. I think you may try the installer of RAD Studio XE4 to install DocInsight Express edition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baoquan Zuo Thank you very much! Can you tell me the file name of the DLL? i think I can use GExperts' Experts Manager to add it back. I am afraid I want/have to avoid the risk of losing my settings (including the massive amount of settings for 3rd party plugins) by re-installing Delphi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwin Yip The file name should contains "DevJet" or "DI"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baoquan Zuo Thanks! Just sent you an email ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment